Looking after different IT Teams within this large IT department of around 50 people, you would be responsible for Systems and Server administrators, Networks, DevOps, Cloud and Modern Workplace engineers.
This is a rare role where the company head office and IT department are based in Perth.
You would have around 3 direct reports and a team of 15, the key focus of the role is on people management and leadership. You'll need a technical background but you won't be technically hands on.
- Proven experience managing the design and implementation of enterprise strength solutions and services.
- Experience creating and maintaining a technical roadmap.
- Strong experience managing modern infrastructure platforms, networking teams, DevOps teams and partners.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including technical documentation skills
- Self-motivated, highly visible and an engaging point of contact, who enjoys working with people
- The ability to embrace change, be adaptable and foster a culture of continuous improvement
The environment is mainly Microsoft based - SQL, M365 cloud based, Windows 10, Windows Server and Hyper V with a fleet of several thousand laptops/desktops across a couple of hundred sites.
The role is based in Perth, 5 minutes from the CBD but has some flexibility.
If this is of interest and you have enterprise level IT management skills, then please apply and I'll have a confidential phone call with you.
You will need to be based in Perth and be able to be interviewed in person.