Fired up about web development? Enjoy the platform design phase not just the coding?
- Design and develop a leading web application for the legal industry (based on an existing desktop app)
- Get involved in several projects including mobile app dev and cloud transformation projects
- Close knit team, flexible working environment, remote work options
- Great opportunity to learn and grow
Transparency's client is a WA based business, developing legal software solutions for different professional companies and have a strong niche and loyal client base. They punch above their weight and are a great local success story.
They want an enthusiastic and skilled Web developer to join their team full time. While the main product they have is based on an MS SQL, and C#.NET and is a desktop application, they are commencing the design phase of a web app so they can ultimately offer a complete cloud based application.
They're after someone with drive, someone dedicated to their craft, someone who likes to own their work and wants to build rock solid, enterprise class software, rather than settling for "close enough". Someone who loves what they do and wants to build a a career around it. Ideally they'd like someone with some skills in modern front end environments and basic architecture knowledge so they can help design the tech to be used in the back and front end and how the whole program will be held together.
Any experience you've had in using existing desktop applications as a template for web based versions will be very helpful as well as experience in designing the development platform for new cloud based applications.
As the Transparency candidate, you will have most, if not all of the following:
- Be an enthusiastic, inquisitive person
- Be a senior experienced software developer with reasonable web based development experience.
- Be strong in back and front end web technologies.
- Understand test driven development
- Be knowledgeable in building software end to end, from platform design to end user testing.
- Be a confident and fluent communicator, speaking and writing excellent English (this one is a must, not a want)
If this sounds like you, get in touch today and send us your CV. We're itching to tell you more about this company to see whether it's the start of your next big adventure.
The Team at Transparency