Passionate about technical solutions development and building solid customer relationship? An MSP in North Perth is looking for another Account Manager.
- I love this client. They grow the right way, sustainably, with good structure and the right people in the right positions.
- Look after your own set of clients 20 - 30 managed customers
- No need to do new business development necessarily
- Learn how to go deep into your client's needs and help their business through innovative solutions
Some MSPs just get to a point where after a lot of hard work on the business, it all falls into place. That's where my client is at. They have very happy clients, have a solid marketing engine that produces regular new client leads and a talented growing technical team (I know, because I do the recruitment for them 😉). Now they need another Account Manager to help them with this growth. You'd work alongside their existing Account Manager but looking after your own set of clients (about 20 -25 managed services clients) doing the full relationship management, project quoting and service level monitoring, basically keeping them very happy.
You want this role because:
- You're in an Account Management role in an IT company but are not fulfilled or heard as much as you'd like
- You are a technical person that also wants to do or enjoys doing IT Account Management
- You'll feel valued and be an important part of the team
- You love dealing with people and have heaps of energy
- You may be a technical person or you may be an Account Manager either way you'll need to understand how MSPs work and be able to manage 20 - 30 accounts on your own.
To meet the requirements of this role, you will have most of the following:
- Strong MSP experience and a flair for people and building relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal skills at all levels of business
- Ability to work in a team
- Results driven work ethic
- You'll need to be competent in quoting technical solutions comprising hardware, software and labour
- You'll need attention to detail as shown when quoting or following up on orders and projects
So challenge me - hit me with your resumes people.. prove to me you have what it takes. Sell yourself to me 😊
If you don't meet the criteria but are interested in connecting with me, look me up on linkedin and connect and check out our website and sign up for our mailing list.
Daniel Linden @ Transparency