Are you a Senior Support Engineer looking for a new challenge, which would include building your own team of MSP engineers?
We're working with a telco company with a Managed Service Provider arm and we're currently on the hunt for a enterprising engineer to join their team and lead the way in building IT solutions for their clients.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you'll have the autonomy to build your own team, choose the technologies to use, and assist the sales team in the sales process for the Managed Services and SDWAN offerings.
They're a family-oriented company and they pride themselves on their team dynamics and a high level of customer service. They have a big focus on improving processes that will make clients and staff happier in their day to day work. Most of the team are mature and have families, so they understand the importance of family time and can accommodate it. Working from home options are available to for up to 2 days per week.
The type of projects and IT work they currently do are:
- MDM projects and support in Intune and Workspace - Mobile Iron
- MS Teams roll out with voice through Telstra, new projects and support
- Cisco Meraki - deployments and management - wireless and security products
- General IT support, Sharepoint, AD, Server migrations, Exchange online.
- Networking - Fortinet and the Telstra data space
- Management of the internal infrastructure - M365 - Meraki - Sharepoint
Why would you be interested in this kind of role?
- You'd have to love autonomy and variety. This role will involve everything from level 1 support to solution development for small to mid tier environments.
- As you help grow the MSP side of things, you'll get to grow your own team and train and develop other techs.
- You might be doing mid level support at the moment but little project work and no design work. This is your chance to branch out and prove you have those skills.
If you're a great communicator, a problem solver, and a team player, we'd love to hear from you! So if you're ready to take your career to the next level, hit us up and let's chat!
Apply online, feel free to share it to others if you think it's not for you. Follow me on Linkedin for Perth IT industry and IT career growth related content.
Daniel Linden and the team @ Transparency IT