Projects, high level support and sys admin work for SMB's, remotely and onsite.
- Feel valued and be an important part of the team
- A sense of humour, friendly personality, highly valued here!
- Solid IT projects in the mining and resource sector
The culture could best be described as long term relationship driven. They're after employees that will buy into that. They rarely have staff leave because of this, and if they do leave they still maintain a great relationship with everyone.
The ideal candidate would have a combination of soft skills and IT expertise to be able to handle projects and deliver high level of support to the company's wide range of clients. Attention to detail, doing a job well, and being on top of your game technically are all essential attributes for this role. You will need to have outstanding customer service and communication skills, be able to work in a team.
Did I mention communication skills - really sharp, mature, professional, client facing communication skills... good, just checking ;-)
They have a really open, accessible and helpful company culture. Creativity is highly valued, they spend time listening to their staff and the needs of their clients and creatively matching the two together to design solutions and innovative products. It's an exciting time to be in IT and the cloud has produced so many possibilities when it comes to developing new products quickly. This company values that kind of creative and proactive thinking.
Strong support or project experience with the following technologies are desired –
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Azure, Microsoft 365.
- Design and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Design, implement and support cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements.
- Design, implement and support disaster recovery solutions (ShadowControl).
- Support services for virtualization technologies (Hyper-V).
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Remote Desktop, etc
- Linux knowledge is highly valued but not essential
- Active Directory and user management projects
- Profile creation and management on desktops, deployments
- Terminal Server / thin client exposure
In this role, you will get to make use of your great troubleshooting skills, combining this with a flair for communicating with non-technical clients.
To meet the requirements of this role, you will have most of the following:
- A great team player
- Be rigorous in managing daily tasks
- A robust sense of humour
- Results driven work ethic
So challenge me - hit me with your resumes people.. prove to me you have what it takes.
The Team @ Transparency