Enthusiasm, a professional phone manner and a positive outlook is all you'll need to start at this family owned IT company.
- A great long term role at a friendly, family oriented company
- A varied role encompassing customer service, quoting and scheduling
- Work with an experienced, dynamic & supportive team of professionals
Great work environment, social and friendly team culture and a clear company focus and direction. It's easy to see where you fit and how you can make a difference in this company. In short this is a good client - who run a smooth, switched-on IT services operation with a growing client base.
The successful Transparency candidate will join a success driven workplace, offering real development opportunities mingled with challenging work. Your role will involve a combination of customer service and service coordination activities. You will need to be capable of showing outstanding customer service and communication skills, and have heaps of energy. But it doesn't matter if you don't have experience, you'll be trained on the job. You don't need to know anything about fixing IT issues, just be confident and proficient using computers.
There's a lot of work to do here between 8:30am - 5:30pm but there's no expectation for you to stay back later or start earlier, strictly office hours, but you won't get bored while you're at work.
To meet the requirements of this role, you will have most of the following:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A passion for organising or coordinating a team
- Ability to set and manage expectations with customers
- The ability to match engineers to technical issues appropriately (you'll be trained on this)
In this role you will need to:
- Answer incoming client service request phone calls
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct client input
- Coordination of all IT support teams to ensure maximum utilization of technical resources
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
So challenge me - hit me with your resumes people.. prove to me you have what it takes!